Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lazy Sunday, but just Keep Moving

Today is another day where I could ramble about a topic based on a daily holiday, BUT since I put myself in a situation where I'm crunched for time, I don't feel like it would do the topic (in this case, the fact that today is Mother, Father Deaf Day and my experience with American Sign Language) justice without feeling like I'm burning up more of the midnight oil.

Weekends go by way too quickly. It's nice to sleep in and have a lazy morning, although that can turn into a lazy day and the things I was hoping to accomplish are pushed back a little further. I didn't miss out on anything too dire today and I was productive in ordering textbooks for my upcoming summer classes (why I didn't use Amazon for used textbooks while I was in college, I don't know).

I'm sorry that some of my entries are just kind of bleh. I feel like making *an* entry is better than nothing at all, since it helps keep momentum. It's nice to know that I've kept up the daily blogging since January 2nd, including out-of-state travel and questionable reception. It would be really exciting if I could pull off a year consecutively, but hey, have to take things one day at a time.

Looking at tomorrow, it is Babe Ruth Day and Morse Code Day. Even though the Baby Ruth candy bar is not named after the baseball player, it's *kind of* a roundabout way to celebrate, since Baby Ruth is a popular candy bar at baseball games.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment