Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm thankful for gaming buddies

"I should definitely make this a brief entry" I said to myself, while feeling my eyelids drift shut. I mean, today was one of those nice, fun days but it didn't present anything substantially new to blog out. As I've said before, I'm really glad I've found people to connect with in the area to play games and talk about nerdy things. Oddly enough, some of the other gaming people were also reflective and thankful today too. So yeah, good feelings all around, even with including a game of Speed Monopoly.

Oh, and as a follow-up to yesterday, there's a Logic Puzzle Museum in Racine (south of Milwaukee by 40 minutes or so) that popped up in the "research" for my blog. The website boasts a 90-minute hands-on experience and it sounds right up my alley, so I definitely want to try it out. I know that some museums sound really cool from the outside and turn out alright after the fact, but it's still intriguing enough to make me say "Yes!".

Hmm... today is Tangible Karma Day. While the holiday seems to be based on an organization focused on giving back to the community, I definitely had some moments during different games where I had some pretty quick turn-around of karma. In an attempt to better relate to the actual holiday today, I'll try to do some spring cleaning and gathering up donations. For now, though, sleep.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment