Well, it's Random Tuesday... to the interwebs! I found a list of "50 Fun & RANDOM date night/road trip questions!" that seemed right up my alley for this day of the week. I glanced through the questions and they don't seem too "date night-esque", but maybe it's just meant to fuel conversation. Anyways, let's jump in!
1. What movie deserves a sequel?
I know that this is in the works, but since it won't be out until at least next year, I'm going with The Incredibles.
2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall?
This is probably what I would end up doing with a Furby if I ever got one, so... that.
3. What is one thing a woman should never do?
Live her life based on the decisions of others. Boom.
4. Who would you hate to see naked?
You know what, I'm just going to skip this question because ew.
5. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
One that I've really enjoyed from time to time (which means it's terrible for me) is Honey Graham Oh's.
6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
Hmm... let's go with the really huge Lego sets.
7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias?
I mean, it would probably be something commonplace like [REDACTED] [REDACTED], but if I was told to go out and choose one, I'd say Erik Leifson. Hoo rah.
8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?
When I was moving out of my apartment in Missouri, my mom did sooo much with packing and cleaning, so she deserves recognition.
9. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose?
Robin Williams
10. Where do you not mind waiting?
I'm not sure why this was the first place that popped to mind, but Buffalo Wild Wings. Maybe because they have trivia.
11. If you could lock up one person in a mental institut-
I'm going to stop you right there. There's derogatory and not right. I'm going to modify the question to something that's appropriate.
11. If you could take someone out of the public eye and get them the resources in order to become a better person who isn't messed up because of fame and potentially leave them as a random person rather than putting them back in the spotlight, who would you choose?
Justin Bieber.
12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?
Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ
13. If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go?
Time travel is frustrating, so I'm just going to say a couple hours ago so I can continue my evening of relaxation following a long day.
14. What is your most impressive car repair skill?
Heh heh heh. You're funny, random questions.
15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to?
I can't say that I've been to that many stadiums/arenas, so I'll just say the Metrodome.
16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars?
Kill someone in cold blood.
17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
One of the classic Muppet movies, like Muppets Take Manhatten
18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
I know it's cliche, but probably either Einstein, Washington, or Franklin. (The fact that I don't need first names means it's pretty cliche.) To pick someone a little more obscure, Nikola Tesla. Ooh! John Philip Sousa!
19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?
I would probably say White Castle, but I've never eaten there for this reason, so I should at least be fair. Since I'm no longer in high school, I'm going to say Little Caesar's.
20. What is one thing you refuse to share?
I might just say my keys because I feel uncomfortable whenever I lend them out (especially considering the work keys I have on me for my job).
21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
Anxiety and/or depression.
22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose?
Time Magazine, hopefully in a good way.
23. What makes you really sleepy?
Long road trips where I'm not driving and sitting in the sun
24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
When other patrons make a scene (in a bad way).
25. What do people do too much of today?
Judge someone else based on small snippets of information and never take anything else into consideration from that point on.
26. What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?
According to the American Film Institute, I've seen the most inspiring movie of all time, which is It's a Wonderful Life. Before looking at any sort of movie collections, I first thought of Schindler's List, which is 3rd apparently. It's also incredibly sad though.
27. What household chore have you never done?
I very rarely used my garbage disposal in Missouri, so I never cleaned it by throwing a lemon down there or whatnot.
28. How do you like to relax?
Watching entertaining videos or play relaxing games with friends who aren't crazy competitive.
29. In what part of the world would you hate to be by yourself?
North Korea.
30. To what would you like to devote more time?
I appreciate that this question is worded so it's not ending in a preposition. I'll go with gaming, theater, making music, and photography, in that order.
31. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
Not noticing the terrible B.O. that can waft through the hallways of a residence hall that's housed freshmen guys for decades.
32. Where would you not go back for a vacation?
Outside of the Air & Space Museum, I'm going with Huntsville, Alabama.
33. What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid's movie?
My dad likes to hold this over my head, but there was a scene from Mars Attacks! that scared me into crying. I think it involved people dying and/or faces melting off.
34. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
YikYak.
35. What always makes you a more confident person?
The right music. For example, it can include classic rock, musical theater, and ska.
36. What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
The moment I thought of was learning my grandfather had passed away after working a very difficult week at a summer camp. Thanks for bringing that up, list.
37. If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
I don't plan on making here my home for forever, but definitely my own washer/dryer. Hands down.
38. What was your favorite childhood game?
You know what game I haven't played in years that feels like it would fit? Mouse Trap. That game was awesome. Not sure if it would be a favorite above everything else, but eh, it works.
39. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Well, the guy who removed my wisdom teeth was Bill Baker, who was on the Miracle on Ice 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team.
40. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc. were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on?
It's a weird combination, but sweet potato fries and Oreo balls.
41. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
Is it weird that the first one that jumped to mind was the Taylor's from Home Improvement? More power! Haahaahaa...
42. What is your favorite movie line or scene?
Again, just going with the first thing that jumps to mind - the Rambo scene from UHF, starring Weird Al.
43. What part of your body could use a little lotion?
My elbows, for sure.
44. What language would you like to master?
ASL, Chinese, or Korean.
45. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Nathan Fillion and Anna Kendrick, and it wouldn't contain any shoed-in romantic stuff.
46. Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients?
Spinach and croutons.
47. If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
Well, in my scenario, I would just call the police because I had nothing to do with it and they would take over from there.
48. Do you have a place where you would like to go and think? If so, where?
There was a family I knew from high school that had an awesome house on the river with a little book cove on the top floor via ladder. I wouldn't need that specific house, but something like that.
49. What is your favorite event in the Winter Olympics?
Curling! Hometown represent!
50. What profession have you always admired?
EMTs and Paramedics.
Well, that was a nice, diverse set of questions. The blog linked to another list of random questions, which I think I'll do for the next Random Tuesday. Tomorrow's holidays include International Dance Day, International Guide Dogs Day, and Zipper Day.
DFTBA
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment