Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Impending Chaos? Bring it on.

I'd like to just say that I'm definitely thankful for technology. Since my phone is synced to my work calendar, I can use it to plan out the rest of a day because I legitimately forgot what day of the week it was... multiple times today. It's hard to think that it's already Wednesday, but at the same time it makes sense.

Like I mentioned on Monday, work is overwhelming since there's so much to do between now and closing the building down for spring while also immediately flipping it for summer students. At the same time though, I feel good when I close up the office for the day. I still have things on my to do list, but I can hold my head high based on the progress I made. I'll admit that there were days earlier in the semester where I would putz around on the Internet without motivation. Now, however, that motivation is there by necessity. I'm not at the point of "chicken running around after its head was chopped off", but I definitely have quite a bit to do.

With that said, I need to wrap this up because I think so much of my day hinges on how my morning goes. If I'm up and alert, I can really attack the morning. Otherwise, it can be a murmur of a start and with only two days left in the week, a murmur isn't preferred. So yeah, still kind of overwhelmed, but almost in a good way if that makes sense.

Tomorrow, we have Adopt a Shelter Pet Day, International Jazz Day, and National Honesty Day. Sounds fun!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment