Hey there, to keep with my Tuesday trend, I wanted to change up how I blogged today. The idea I'm going with today is to only utilize the one thousand most used words to write the rest of this entry. I'm going with this site (http://splasho.com/upgoer5/) if you want to call me on it.
So, let's see how this goes.
Starting...
Immediately after I FINISH THIS LINE!
Today was Day Three of Seven, so it was busy like expected. The big work
group met this morning to talk about things happening in the next few
days, like the day for new students on Days Six and Seven of Seven. It
is sad, but I won't be here for the Day Six day because of the time
where students from across the states fight with numbers. I may only be
taking two students this year, but at least it will be a good time for
them.
This afternoon's meeting was many things, like meeting
with people who want to work here next year and bad stuff that happened
in the past several days. I can't talk about the bad stuff, but I will
say that it's not helping us since we are already busy and not wanting
to use up all our work time.
So, a bit of news. In my work group
of five, two of the five will be moving on after this year, so we are
actually looking for two new people to join us. It also means that next
year, I will be the person in my position who has been here the longest
by far. It's kind of weird to think about, but at least I have time to
be ready for the change. The people who want to work here next year are
very strong in what they would bring to the big and small work groups,
so I do feel happy about next year. It is weird to think that next year,
there will only be four people (not with me) who were here my first
year.
Today's Day Three of Seven game is kind of hard because
it's interrupting my inner talking. Then again, it does let me get away
with word pairs like "inner talking"... and "word pairs".
This
afternoon, it seemed like we had a burst of people getting hurt. My
students do have this weird way of getting hurt while doing small
things, like getting food and burning a finger. With the outside warming
up, we do have to be ready for people getting hurt while playing games
outside, like games with teams and points. I can say that everyone is
okay for the most part, but some people will need to relax a little in
the next couple of days.
I was thinking about what I could write
about in today's word writing game. I've seen people write a few
stories with only the ten hundred most used words about space cars and
the men that ride in them. One story was a big movie with red shirts and
time changing. I'm not a person who watches that story or world all the
time, but I like the idea and the music.
It's been a while
since I've seen it, but I want to use the ten hundred most used words to
talk about Doctor Bad. Doctor Bad is a show with music numbers starring
a space car top man and a man who goes after a lot of ladies (people the men are well known
for). Doctor Bad is a big bad guy who uses the world of bits to let
other people see his life. He likes a girl he knows at the building
where you clean things after putting money and blue water into a box.
His normal self is quite quiet, but his bad guy self wants to be a part
of the Bad Group of Bad.
Doctor Bad's newest bad guy thing is a
cold gun, but he needs some stuff for it to work. He tries to get the
stuff without money but it stopped by Good Guy Punch Things, the man
Doctor Bad hates and loses to a lot. Good Guy Punch Things is the good
guy figure, but is kind of a mean guy who doesn't care about other
people as much as he cares about people liking him.
I don't want
to give away the whole story, so if you haven't watched it before, you
definitely should. It has some great music and can be used to study what
it is to be good, bad, human, and so on. It's also fun to see people
before they hit it big with the shows that they are really well-known in
now.
So, when this music story was going to be made for people
to watch on moving picture boxes, there was a game for people to join
the Bad Group of Bad. You had to make a new bad guy and make a moving
picture showing off your bad guy ways. This was in college and two
friends and I made three such bad guys, each of us playing the part of a
big bad guy.
The first one was a guy who could make people
believe they did something bad when he was the real one who did it. Of
course, he used that power to make people believe they made bad smells
in the small moving box or that they drank the last drink in a can.
The
second guy knew a lot of stuff, but was focused on making order and
control. His moving picture was focused on what he would do when he
takes over the world.
The third guy could force people to start
making music. That moving picture had a few minutes of song and had the
most stuff to plan. We pulled a few friends in to help out and it was a
fun time in the end.
None of our ideas got picked for the Bad
Group of Bad, but the third guy did get recognized in the small letters
under the bad guys who got picked. It was sad that the first two didn't
get picked, but we think the people who made the game had a problem with
us mentioning a space car show and place where you can find facts about
almost everything. Can't mention stuff that is a thing other people
worked on for a long time, I guess.
Well, I think I should go back and make sure I only use the ten hundred most used words in this story. Hope you enjoyed the writing. Talk to you tomorrow.
(I will break the game once to say DFTBA.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment