Hey everyone. So, I think I'm going to have to pull out the "I've been blogging every day for a while now so it's okay that an entry every now and then is pretty short" card. (The font is really tiny in order to fit all that in.) I have a morning meeting and something kept me up later than what I had intended. Today was pretty normal outside of a waffle dinner for a group that won the dinner at a charity a few weeks ago. It was weird only having 12 people eat the waffles, but it looked like everyone had a good time and nothing ran out too early.
Oh, and I've been randomly thinking about if I should get a Twitter account. It seems like a number of my college friends have accounts and it might be a good place to put my random thoughts. Any opinions anyone out there?
Well, I'm off to bed. Good night all. Expect to hear more from me tomorrow!
Monday, March 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment