Hey all! So, I wanted to keep today's entry short because I'm definitely up past my bedtime. I'll put the answers up for the 15 Truths (but I'll put them in white text, so you don't get spoiled if you haven't seen yesterday's post), and I promise to have a longer entry tomorrow.
1. Truth (also Pittsburgh, Iowa City, and all around Kansas City)
2. Lie (I have a co-worker who is from New Jersey originally.)
3. Truth, sadly (a movie/game/card store and a coffee shop)
4. Truth
5. Truth (even though I don't separate out M-rated video games...)
6. Truth
7. Lie (the hailstorm did happen, but fortunately, my apartment was spared any damage)
8. Truth
9. Truth
10. Truth
11. Truth (thanks to Robotics qualifying for the FTC-Iowa Championship which was last weekend)
12. Lie (true story, but it happened to a co-worker, not me)
13. Truth (and the waffles are delicious)
14. Lie (but this did happen to a co-worker when he took the Model UN team to Philadelphia)
15. Truth
16. Truth (all gifted from co-workers even. no dumpster diving)
17. Truth (sadly)
18. Truth (also, sadly)
19. Lie (there was a brief stretch last year when I was hooked on League of Legends though)
20. TRUTH!
And now off tuh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment