Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - Day 5

Hey there. Today was definitely the lazy day out of my spring break. We ended getting a couple errands done, but other than that, Kyle and I stuck around his apartment playing games and watching movies. A few days ago, I told Kyle about Foodfight so we went ahead and watched that. Not as uproarious as watching it with the guys but it was still ridiculous. In our pursuit to find the movie, we saw that they will have a DVD release in May - yeah, I'm scared too.

I should definitely cook more. For dinner, Kyle whipped up a simple dish of chicken and potatoes in a crock pot and grilled some asparagus to go with it. It was simple and a nice change from going to restaurants. After dinner, Kyle and I went to a grassy area out the apartment and threw a Frisbee around. Kyle was a part of our group's IM Ultimate Frisbee team, but I never really got involved. Tonight, Kyle helped me work on my backhand throw, which actually wasn't that bad after I got the hang of it.

Not sure what else to say. We got some plans set up for tomorrow with a South Bend friend of ours and I'll probably take some time to walk around Notre Dame campus again. Once again, my only priority is to have a relaxing, enjoyable day of Spring Break. With that, it's off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment