Hey everyone,
So, even though I got back to campus yesterday, today just felt like another transit day because my shift was chaperoning a bus to go pick students up. It might not seem like much, but it was a 11-1/2 hour trip today, so not much else happened.
I do enjoy nights like tonight because the students are back and energized without appearing too overwhelmed by deadlines. There were a few students that said "I have this assignment due in three days and I haven't started. Crap", but overall, everyone was in good spirits. We even have some students that are glad to be back because home was so boring compared to here.
Oh, and today's bus trip was on the new bus, which included its own wifi network. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I did spring for a half-hour of wifi while flying from Atlanta to Kansas City. Since I felt fairly cramped in my seat and the drink cart was near, 30 minutes ended up being a good amount, and today's was free of course, only limited by my laptop's battery life. Oh technology, finding ways to get everywhere.
Well, like I said, outside of the bus, not much happened to me today. I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to take care of some personal stuff since I'm back on campus and revitalized myself. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment