So, I really want to make this entry short because I have to get up quite early for an SAT shuttle and Math Team tomorrow morning. Truth be told, I need to snap back into a decent sleep schedule since I've been staying up quite late the last few nights and then sleeping in a lot. I haven't missed any appointments, but it would be nice to get more of my mornings back.
Truth be told, this was probably going to be a short entry anyway, since I today was pretty uneventful and I didn't have any stories offhand. I'm still enjoying the new phone and in true "new toy" fashion, I spent notably less time playing with it today, even though it will again decrease over the next week. I've had some words that are difficult to text because it's close to other words ("fine" and "done", for example), but I'm still learning the phone piece by piece. As for my day, I just stuck around the building and the guys played a lot of video games in my apartment. I hope to put some more time into planning some fun events to get them out of the building or at least trying new things, but I feel like a lot of mind is focused on the big robotics competition next week. I'll be in Kansas City Wednesday through Saturday, but I might still be able to blog in the hotel at night. If nothing else, I'll write entries and post them when I get back, just like the last Robotics trip.
Well, I probably should wrap this up and go to bed since the longest I stare at this monitor, the longer it'll probably take me to fall asleep. I'll let you know how the math competition goes. Have a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment