Monday, September 26, 2005

my week moreorless...let's just say less due to tiredness

hello everyone (wow, it took me three times just now to type 'hello' correctly)--

well, I really should be in bed right now, so I'm just going to make this entry short. This week has been okay, although quite a bit of it has been going back and forth between amazing and downright depressing. Some highlights over the week have included Campus Crusade (which I met the harp player that I saw at Ren Fest--she's very nice), the (fill in an adjective) physics test, and the first chamber singers performance. I'd write more, if I could remember, but I'm really getting tired all of a sudden. The entire college load has been tougher than before, but if I get my act together, it'll definitely be managable. Well, I can't think of anything else to say (MC'ers: I feel so bad that I haven't gotten my college info to you ppl... I miss you all), so I will leave you with what could be called a poem that came into my head as I was walking back home from St. Lawrence.

Iron Giants

gallantly standing
above the rest
displaying their majesty
side by side

Iron Giants

a hush has fallen
they are all barren
cold and empty
desolate, alone

Iron Giants

they divide trees and Earth
families and minds
they gnash the land
in sharp jaded teeth

Iron Giants

Do they know what effect they have caused?
and do they know what they are? what they'll be?


Yeah, I probably sound like I have bipolar (or more aptly tripolar, if such a thing exists) after reading that, but hey, it's what popped in my head. Well, talk to everyone later. Have a fun time, I miss y'all. Take care and God bless.

-MDB

No comments:

Post a Comment