Saturday, September 10, 2005

my blog is kind of like the Letterman show!... but not

So, yeah, here live from my dorm room is...

The Top 5 Reasons why I'm happy!

5. I got my printer to work!
4. I'm going to the Renaissance Festival Sat... (well, due to my work supervisors screwing up, I can't do that this weekend, but there is next weekend)
3. I got a cell phone! (email if you want the #)
2. We're done with our first week of classes!

and the number 1 reason why I'm happy right now...

*drumroll please*

1. I GOT INTO CHAMBER SINGERS!!! (For non-U people, that's the top choral ensemble at the U of M) Isn't that so great?!? I wasn't sure of what my chances were, seeing as I'm a freshman, but huzzah and behold, I did it!

Well, I would love to talk more, but right now, I'm watching the Matrix with my roomie and some other friends. Hope to see you all later, take care, and God bless!

-MDB

No comments:

Post a Comment