Hello everyone,
As a few of you may know, I'll be leaving Bemidji tomorrow. Technically, I'll be moving into the Cities on Saturday, but I'm still leaving home tomorrow... :-( Packing has certainly been a... "fun" ordeal. I wanted to put a quick entry saying that if you want my college info (address, phone #), I'm sending out emails to groups of people. I just sent out one to Bji people, and either tomorrow or Saturday, I'll try to get one to MusiCampers and Young Apostles (in other words, don't worry about this next thing for a day or two). However, if for one reason or another, you don't get the info and you want it, tell me via email and it'll come your way. I'd post it here... but I decided that I probably shouldn't. Well, talk to everyone later, and in a few days, I'll be farther away from some, much closer to others. As always, take care and God bless.
-MDB
As a few of you may know, I'll be leaving Bemidji tomorrow. Technically, I'll be moving into the Cities on Saturday, but I'm still leaving home tomorrow... :-( Packing has certainly been a... "fun" ordeal. I wanted to put a quick entry saying that if you want my college info (address, phone #), I'm sending out emails to groups of people. I just sent out one to Bji people, and either tomorrow or Saturday, I'll try to get one to MusiCampers and Young Apostles (in other words, don't worry about this next thing for a day or two). However, if for one reason or another, you don't get the info and you want it, tell me via email and it'll come your way. I'd post it here... but I decided that I probably shouldn't. Well, talk to everyone later, and in a few days, I'll be farther away from some, much closer to others. As always, take care and God bless.
-MDB

No comments:
Post a Comment