Sunday, October 2, 2005

bleh

Hello everyone again.

Let's see... how could I recap this past week.

-classes have been good (although tests are coming next week)
-work has been a little hectic due to swapping shifts, but that'll only make the future easier
(side note--on Friday, it was Mason's [one of the best guys in the dishroom] last day at Middlebrook... he's so much fun and I wish I could have known him for longer. once you get to know him, he's really a great guy)
-instead of CC, Missy, Mona, and I went to St. Lawrence and went on the labyrinth, it was quite relaxing
-i finally got my cell phone to work! turns out that the salesperson didn't tell me to call a number to actually activate my phone--stupid, huh?
-i went to the "informative meeting" about the Technolog--a scientific journal put out by the U of M. I took this editor's test, and I'm fairly confident with my results, assuming that all the sentences in the test had something wrong.
-tonight, i went to a choir get-together at Kathy's (my choir director's) house. oh man, it was so much fun. playing spoons and mao with concert choir people was fun. seeing people's reactions when i told them i was in chamber singers as a freshman hitting low C's while not really warmed up was quite fun. the square toilet was definitely the highlight of the first part of the evening.
-i won the BEA scholarship, so that's another small chunk of money to add to the U of M's pile

hmm... anything else anyone? oh yeah, I feel like an idiot right now, but that's beside the point. I should get some sleep before too long because I have to be ready for physics lab experimentation by 11 (not to mention tracking down a camera). Hope everyone is enjoying college. Talk to everyone later, take care, and God bless.

-Matt

P.S. Thank you for the people on facebook who have been filling out my survey for English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment