Hello everyone,
Well, the Home for the Holidays concert is over, I can start to unpack and rummage around my room, and there's finally snow on the ground!! It was definitely great to finally see a good snowfall outside my kitchen window this morning.
The alumni concert went pretty well last night, although it was a little more last-minute than what many of us were hoping (it was the first time a concert order changed during the concert itself... in my experiences at least). It had been a while since I'd been in the high school and I'm glad that AJ is the main guy in charge of everything with the auditorium. He showed some "up and comers" around the catwalks and such, and I followed behind--we even went up to the counter-weight "station", so like 10 feet from the ceiling. It was certainly a rush. Oh, and I'm glad that six of us from the mad's group (from my senior year) were all able to come and perform, even though it was last minute as well.
Uh, let's see... well, today, I spent some time with Erin (one of my best friends from high school) before she went to work (we had our first snowball fight of the year), and then spent some time with Sarah and Luke. Oh, and to all you Middlebrook people, not only did I get Bang!, but I also got the Dodge City expansion pack for Christmas, so hopefully we can get a game or two going when I get back to campus. Other than that, I really didn't do much today. Hopefully I can say differently tomorrow night.
Well, not much else to say other than the fact that there's snow. Hopefully everyone is staying safe in this system of storms and such (I overheard some of the news... so good luck to people in Nebraska, Wyoming, and all those other snowed over states). Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment