Hello there,
It really does *not* seem like it's already finals... this semester went by so fast. One of the awesome things is that in the past week, I've had my last physics midterm and lecture! It feels kind of weird, and I know it'll take some adjusting, being done with physics and all. Serge (our professor) is such an incredible professor, and this is the last class I'll have together with a lot of other ITH people... but at the same time I am glad to be done with it... it's been a learning experience, this year-and-a-half of physics.
Well, as a quick run down of what my life looks like for the next few days, I'm officially done with Rhetoric and Chamber Singers (for this semester for choir, that is), I have a CompAlgGeom project due tomorrow as well as a DS&Chaos exam tomorrow @ 10:30. Then, I'll have Saturday for Christmas shopping, and then from Sunday to both get ready to go home and study for physics (Wednesday). Sure it sucks a little that I have to stay around until the last day of finals for physics, but I'm glad to have the time to study (and I don't have to panic about it while I'm working on other things).
Oh, thanks to two people giving Christmas presents to the floor, we now have an air mattress, pillows, and blankets just sitting in the lounge... the air mattress is so comfortable! I think last night was the first night that we didn't have someone out on the mattress the entire night, but there was a group of us out there for a while. Speaking of which, last night a bunch of us were singing Christmas carols, and people were going to bed and such, we switched into show tunes, and there were four of us in the end... and I have to say that we sounded good together! If I would have known this before, I definitely would have tried to get four-part Christmas carolling books, because the four of us could pull it off (and it just so works out that we have the right voice parts... and it was kind of funny when we went to bed because each of us was from a different wing on the floor). Maybe I can track down some SATB music...
Well, as much fun as it is to think back over the past few days (oh, and at the end of our final physics lecture, we did give our professor a round of appluase, as well as Christmas gifts), I should actually work on this project so that I don't have to stay up all night because of homework... Hopefully everyone is staying healthy and best of luck to everyone with finals.
Okay, pause, I remember something else I was going to say. It totally doesn't feel like it's finals week because out my window, I can't see a single flake of snow!!! It's actually been raining instead of snowing some days... grr... I really hope that Bemidji has at least some snow.
Anyway, I should get going and work on math stuff. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment