Sunday, December 17, 2006

math finals, Christmas shopping, and other such things...

Hey there everyone...

Well, except for physics, I am done with fall semester!! It's certainly a great feeling. Yesterday (well, Friday for clarification) was the DS&Chaos final exam and then getting the CompAlgGeom project finished up and turned in. The exam was kind of a pain, and the project definitely took me a good deal of time and effort... but overall, I enjoyed both of those math classes and am ready to move on and be done with those math classes.

[random insert] Oh and last night was certainly a very interesting and unexpected night... or at least a very interesting/unexpected two-hour period or so. It was definitely the most relaxed I was in a long time, that's for sure... (it's one of those things where there's some people I don't feel like sharing every detail)

So, yeah, since the only thing that I have to worry about in terms of school is physics on Wednesday, I took last night and today to just have fun and not worry about school. Today, we were at MOA for like 4-1/2 hours, and hopefully I got everything that I wanted to shop for today. I'll have to take some time tomorrow to separate what goes to who and start writing cards (and maybe even a Christmas letter).

Well, hopefully the Firefly movie will be starting soon (we're waiting for my roommate to end his current IM conversation), so hopefully I can get some sleep before work tomorrow. Hopefully everyone is doing well and still charging through finals. TTEL, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment