Monday, January 1, 2007

here we are, 2007. are *you* ready?

Hello everyone,

First off, happy 2007 to everyone! I hope everyone had good and safe new year's festivites. Personally, I spent the night (well, up until about 1 or so) with Chris and Erik at Chris' house, playing a little Halo, some DDR, and I taught them Bang!, the awesome card game I learned one random night on the floor.

Well, I spent a good deal of today reading over my blogs from this past year. It certainly brought back a lot of memories, from spring semester of freshmen year, this summer, and fall semester of sophomore year. Looking over a note a friend of mine wrote on facebook, he talked about how "everyone always looks back on the old year. let's look to the future for a change", which I think is an awesome idea.

So, here are some goals that I hope I can accomplish in 2007:
--get into Upper Division IT Honors
--study abroad to Italy
--become a CA
--finish my job at UDS
--keep increasing my GPA
--make strides in my life to help and serve others

Uh... that's currently all I got, so... yeah. Things have been well recently. Tonight, my dad and I played a game of monopoly which neither of us have done (with each other or even either of us playing a game of monopoly) in years. It was definitely a "Dad's caring" moment. He's definitely been having those more often over the past few years.

Well, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you could send a prayer to my oldest dog Bandit, that'd be great. Early today, he went through a series of hacking attacks and seizures and it took him a while before he could stand back up again. Hopefully I can spend time with Bemidji people before I move back down to the Cities (which is the 10th). Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless!

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment