Tuesday, December 26, 2006

post-Christmas blogging

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas festivities. Christmas for me was fairly normal, although it was lacking a thing here or there... the biggest void being that of snow! Fortunately it snowed a little early Christmas morning, but this winter has definitely been lacking, to say the least. It was also interesting to have a Christmas where a Christmas tree is only in the house for less than 36 hours... Anyway, it was nice to spend some time with the family and I do appreciate the gifts that I got. I just hope I can see some people soon and give them their presents.

My, how break has been going by so quickly... it's been almost a week since I've been in town... Well, a good chunk of my time since I've been home has been shopping and other Christmas activities. I'm just glad I have another two to three weeks in town to actually get stuff done! Then again, it's nice just to be home and to take a break from the hussle and bussle of the Cities.

Oh, and for those of you in the Bemidji area, there's a Home for the Holidays music concert that will feature BHS alumni. Hopefully, there will be a performance from the old Madrigal Choir... so it should be a good night of performances! The concert is Thursday (28th) @ 7pm at the high school auditorium.

Well, I should head out and get some things accomplished today. Wish me luck! :-P Hopefully everyone is having an awesome break. TTEL, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment