Hello again,
"in the middle of things, can't return, but I long to stay..." Obviously, that's my title for this blog, and my MSN Messenger name right now. I guess the only reason I have this as my MSN title is because of one thing: Vocalmotive. Tonight, Kristen, Bratlien, Mari, Heather, and I went to a dress rehearsal of theirs. Simply put, I forgot how much I missed show choir. Sure, I'm glad to have a long Christmas break without practices, but I miss the feeling of being in that huge group. I'm glad however, that I did leave when I did based on everything that I've heard about the high school (drama club, choir dept, math team, etc) and college is an amazing experience. Nonetheless, I miss a lot of high school people (and I'm not sure if they all realize that) and although people did say my name and that they missed me when I walked into the choir room when all VM was taking a break, it seemed like some people didn't care I was back. Okay, enough of that.
My New Year's was pretty awesome. For those who don't already know, I spent New Year's with some old YA's at a YA's house in Woodbury. It was really fun, and I'm glad I was able to see Anna, Erin, Melissa, and Jennifer (yeah, it was a small crowd this year). I won't go into the details (since I bet every person's blog will be going on and on about what they did for new year's), but I just ask that people pray for me that I may uphold my New Year's resolutions and that I may find St. Gertrude the Great. God bless all.

No comments:
Post a Comment