You know, my relationships have been okay over the years. However, I've had my share of bad relationships too.
Chemistry and I just don't have any chemistry between us any more.
Physics and I are getting into collisions all the time.
Wood shop and I just didn't cut it together.
Sure, gym made my heart race, but she was too brutal in the end.
Computer class and I didn't always click.
First aid (health's swedish cousin) left me in stitches, but not the good kind.
Reading, writing, and me (yeah, I know. never thought I'd be in a three-way, huh?) just didn't seem to find our way onto the right page.
Even beloved theater and me had too much drama between us.
However, I've been blessed too.
Math and I have added up to be so much. I mean, we have such common factors. I don't ever want to divide from her. Oh yeah, and she's quite hot.
Also, music and I are great together too. We're just so in tune with each other. Then I try to surprise her, and she's one beat ahead of me. I just can't measure what I feel for her. Music is also quite hot.
Just thought everyone should know. :-)
Just thought everyone should know. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment