I just feel like adding an entry since I'm leaving Bemidji tomorrow afternoon. Here's a little message going out to my Bemidji friends:
To all the Bemidji folk who I was able to see over Christmas break, thank you so much and it was so much fun! I wish I could have spent more time with all of you, but there's always this summer. To the Bemidji folk who I didn't get to see over break, I wish I could have seen you and spent some time catching up on things, but I'll be back in Bemidji next weekend for the Vocalmotive dinner show Saturday night. (Hey, Twin Cities people, quit looking at this. This a private message to my friends back home. Look away!) I'll also be up at random times, and I could very well be up here this summer. In either case, feel free to write or email me whenever, and if you're in the Cities, call me up (my cell # is on my facebook account).
Okay, I better not have caught you Twin Cities folk reading that... or the punishment will be very...punishment-able. Anyway, tomorrow, I'm being dropped off at Mike (my roommate)'s place in Forest Lake and I'll be spending the night and part of Monday there. In case anyone is wondering, I've been putting a lot of work into the movie scripts for FVEM, although I'm still in the learning stages and I have to keep working at getting my ideas to follow the main story ideas that were laid down months ago. Fortunately, Mike and I had a good idea session last night which really helped.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll see the Cities people tomorrow (for some) or Monday (for a lot), and I hope to hear from Bemidji people some time (especially to hear how VM did). Have a nice weekend everyone, talk to people later, take care and God bless.
--Matt DB

No comments:
Post a Comment