Sunday, January 22, 2006

back once again... and then back...

My first week of classes went quite well. The classes themselves are good (calc, physics, and choir as before, and bio instead of chem and csci instead of Eng) and also over the week, I went to USwing, Cru (Campus Crusade), ITH Bowling at Coffman, and even work was good last night. Right now, I'm back home for a day because I came back to see Vocalmotive's dinner show! It definitely rocked and it was awesome to see so many old faces--oh, and I feel I have something going for me when my old superintendent picks me out and we have a personal conversation. :-) I came up here (with a friend of mine who lives in North Branch) just for that and I'm heading back to the U midday tomorrow. Let's see, what else can I mention? Oh, the audition times and location are set for the film group, so I hope the auditions go well. Uh, other than classes, those few activities, and the movie group... I haven't done a whole lot this week. In that light, I'm heading out since I have various stuff to do and then I need to be downstairs to let Kara in at about midnight (the friend from N.B.--we're letting her spend the night here, but she obviously doesn't have a house key). Have fun everybody! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment