Hello again,
I just wanted to stop by and quick drop off another blog posting. Things have been going well here. I had my first weekend shifts yesterday and today... bleh. Actually, last night was really fun because of the IT Dating game, a Taco Bell run, and a good ol' game of Mafia (well, a few). Yeah, I embraced my inner Minnesoootan at the IT Dating game and when Mike gets the video online (Google video), I'll put up the link, so you can see how I do on a dating show!
Uh, other than that, things are going pretty well, but I really need to speed through some homework tonight (because there's a good amount of it). Well, I just figured on stopping by before I left for church. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment