Thursday, September 7, 2006

recent-ness and the ness'ing of recent

okay so I couldn't think of a good subject, so sue me.

anyway... hello again. yesterday was my big day of classes, and in all honesty, it went pretty well. physics was sort of a combo of physics and chem. I didn't have choir yesterday (but it starts tomorrow!! yay!!), so I got to have lunch with a h.s. school friend of mine (also a gopher). dynamical systems and chaos was pretty simple, including a five minute review of newton's method. comp anyl geo was also a review of things yesterday. both professors seem good in what they do, and the class sizes are both pretty small. also, with comp anyl geo, I get to learn how to program maple. :-) then, my night class went pretty well, although I'm not sure if I should take the class A-F or S-N yet.

okay, so in between the math and rhetoric (the night class) classes, I also got some good news. I have an audition! kara, a friend of mine from Bemidji that now lives in the Cities, referred my name to this modeling/singing/acting agency/school and they want to have me come in and audition for them. (if any parental units are reading this right now, I'd like to have a little discussion about this) I'll give people more information and how it went after the weekend.

so yeah, my discussion was canceled today, so I have no classes today! w00t! in other words, I'm going to try to be productive today, as well as having lunch with Lauren, seeing Liz, and working. talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment