Hello everyone,
I just felt like adding a random blog entry since I had some time (as opposed to "oh crap, it's been a week since I blogged last. I should do that"). For those of you un-informed, yesterday was International Talk Like a Pirate Day and I'm glad I could introduce the holiday to many of my floormates. Oh, and on Monday, I went with Stephanie and some other people (including a freshman I met in the elevator going down to dinner) to Scottish dancing and it was so much fun!!! I'm glad that Bible study is moving to Tuesday nights, because now I can go with a crew of people to Scottish dancing on Monday nights. Oh, and based on this random "rate your restaurant diet" we found last night online, the four of us who took the test (ben bradley, pat w, matt w, and me) shouldn't be eating out for a while... until we make the right decisions in our dining out choices... yeah, that test was very silly, but definitely worth its weight in laughs.
Well, I have class in a half-hour, so I'm heading out. Hope everyone is doing well. Today's my long day and with homework due tomorrow, a little prayer or two would be greatly appreciated to get me through the day. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment