Hello all,
I was hoping to post an entry this weekend, but alas, I didn't find enough time to, so I'm making a post now. Oh well. :-P
This past week has been pretty good. I need a decently-sized overhaul to catch up in physics, I came to the realization that my rhetoric class is best taken pass/fail, and my math classes are okay (although both seem to separate lecture material and book material). Oh, and choir is, as always, fun, although it'll take a little bit for me to get back to where I was last year (in terms of range, sound, and German/languages).
This week has also been pretty good, not perfect, but when is it? After a little over seven months, Liz and I both agreed that we were heading in different directions in our lives and we ended the relationship on good terms. Other than that, my weekend was pretty great actually: church musicians' retreat, the Old Spaghetti Factory with 5th floor, being productive on Sunday, being at church for like three hours (cook-out, music rehearsal, service, and then hanging around trying to buy a t-shirt :-P), and doing random things like Battlefront 2!
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, I wasn't call-backed for the audition at the Xperimental Theatre, but it's all for the best, because my nights (when rehearsals would be) are filling up already. Uh, I should get going since I have to eat, semi-clean the room before a meeting tonight, and go to class. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment