Sunday, October 1, 2006

good grief, has it been a week already?

hello everyone,

I can't believe it's been a week already since I last blogged here. I hope everyone enjoyed the IT dating show. things have been pretty good here...

the first midterm (physics) was friday, and except for me blanking out on a question, it went pretty well. yesterday was quite fun, with a trip to nicollet with ben (for various food/pharmacy/CD stuff), and then, as a floor, ordering in chinese, watching pirates 1, and then watching pirates 2 at coffman. it was quite good, although I know I need to go to the gym this week to work off some of that S&S chicken (or at least take an extra bike ride or two).

today, I heard from tina, a friend of mine from high school, and it probably was the best news I've heard all day. let's just say that tina had fallen into bad times after high school, but when she talked to me today, she had completely done a 180 with her life and the only bad habit that remained was her smoking. it certainly made me happy to hear that she was doing so well, especially after just a month.

well, I would love to stay and chat it up, but I'm feeling quite tired, and since I got called in for a 7am UDS shift, I should head off to bed really soon. hope everyone is doing well. ttyl, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment