Dear all,
Yeah, first I was blogging three times in five days and now it's been over a week.... My response? Eh.
Anyway, my week has been pretty good. I got to see various friends (Amber came up to Bemidji for computer certification, so I got to see her for a bit), go to some grad parties (and see Emily's senior recital--mad skills, let me tell you!), and enjoy the last of my lazy days. As of tomorrow, I could potentially have some activity (marching band, Paul Bunyan Playhouse, or B Team) every day for the rest of the summer. Yes, that even includes the 4th of July.
Well, I'm going to go... I should attempt to clean the room again and grab some lunch. Oh, if you want to see the performing schedule for the theatre go to paulbunyanplayhouse dot com (I don't know if they allow web sites on blogs). I'll be working with all the shows except for The Drawer Boy, but I'll also be on stage (in addition to Assist. Stage Manager) for Wait Until Dark and Guys And Dolls.
Talk to everyone later (oh, and just because I'll have something possibly every day doesn't mean that the things are all day. most of the time it'll probably be just in the morning or just in the evening--not both), take care and God bless.
--Matt
Sunday, June 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment