Hello everyone. Okay, I'm quickly writing another blog entry for two reasons.
1: I saw Erin last night! She's back in town! Well, she's in town until Wednesday night/Thursday morning and then she'll be in the Cities for a while. Don't worry Bemidjities, she'll be back up here at some point later in the Cities. It was awesome to have her randomly show up at the Playhouse!
2: Don't Hug Me, the current show at the PBP is opening tomorrow and personally, I love the show! If you like Minnesotan humor (like Garrison Keillor, How To Speak Minnesotan, and even Swen and Ole jokes), you'll like this play too. The info you need (location, times, etc) is available is at http://www.paulbunyanplayhouse.com . If you do go, I'll be at the sound booth, so feel free to say hi as you take your seat (this show the soundboard will be down in the house).
Well, I'm quickly doing some things online before the DHM dress rehearsal at 2, so I'm off! Hope everyone is having an awesome summer!
--Matt DB
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment