hello everyone. it's been over a week, so I felt that a blog entry was appropriate. I just hope I have enough energy for tomorrow. (I'm finding it funny that when I'm typing informal emails/blogs/IM's, I drop all capital letters except for proper nouns and the word ' I '.)
since my last entry, I've worked with Don't Hug Me for six performances (and in those six perf's, four performances have had their own unique taste of disaster), worked with Wait Until Dark for a few rehearsals, spent time with Erin (who's up in Bji again for a little bit) and other friends, and other fun stuff. Yeah, Monday was really fun: read-through of WUD, dropping by Robert's to find Kara and Erin, going to the park with Chris, Erik, Megann and Erin, then make-it-yourself root beer floats at McDonalds (ingredients from Leukens), then ice cream and a fun hip hop movie with Chris, Erik, Megann, and Jenny.
you may be wondering what's the subject about... well, it's a little hard to explain (and will probably sound lame), but I had what people would call a 'coincedence' just a little bit ago. after doing some computer cleaning, old memory looking and such, it ended up with me looking at old MusiCamp pictures as well as old emails from a girl back in summer 2004, and then Rachel from MCamp started talking to me, which was a nice surprise (especially since I was thinking earlier that I wish people would start conversations with me online). Okay, a little backstory for everyone that's not my MCamp roommate (and Chris, if you're reading this, let me know so I can add you as a friend!)... in MCamp 2003, I got a crush on this girl at camp, but it didn't go anywhere. the next year, I learned that she also had a crush on me, and so we started a relationship, and needless to say, camp was awesome that year.
okay, the 'coincedence' factor of all of this was that the old emails I was looking at was from a girl that I had met in a chatroom some where and she really liked me... and this was during summer 04, same year as camp with Rachel. it's really odd in the fact that I could tell when camp came based on the old emails (when they came less often and more worried about me). I'm not sure what all of this means, but like I said in the subject, coincedences don't exist--there's always some meaning hidden under the surface.
at the same time all of this was happening, I had the feeling to diverge some pearls of wisdom, but at this point, I'm too tired to remember how to word what's in my head...
yeah, that was random rambling, DB style, and I'd be impressed if someone understood what I meant. I hope everyone is doing well. Bemidji people, we should get together; MusiCamp/UMN/YA/Twin Cities people, I miss you; everyone else, heck, I miss you too. Talk to everyone later (hopefully), take care and God bless.
--Matt
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment