Sunday, October 16, 2005

the highlight of my week was definitely the collage concert

Hello all,

Here again is my weekly blog entry. Classes have been fairly good. Monday was the presentation for the physics project--the potato gun. Oh boy, I'm glad that's done. Our next physics project's subject is explosions and collisions; something tells me that this could be very bad if I'm paired again with Richard, Chris, and Pete. No offense to any of those guys, but based on our brainstorming session for our air resistence project, and adding the subject of collisions and explosions... yeah, it could be a really awesome idea for an experiment, but it could go very badly.

Something was on Tuesday... oh right, the English presentation. My English group had our presentation about body modifications. Thank you to everyone who completed the survey for that on facebook. I'm going to try to send out personalized thank-you notes, but I just wanted to say one big thanks here.

The rest of the week went along as normal. I might have a position with the Technolog, but we'll just have to see how that one plays out. Dan, another guy who lives on my floor, might have a photography position there, which will really be neat. Oh, for those of you with facebook, you may have noticed that the mushroom sign has stepped down for a little bit. I decided to actually have a picture with me in it because then people will remember my face when I send out friend requests and such. However, like I said on my wall, I'm still looking for a sweet picture, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to send them my way.

Okay, going off of my title for this blog, the collage concert yesterday was really awesome. It was my first "real" concert with Chamber Singers, so it's certainly a milestone (even though McNamara was fun too) in my choral career. I'm trying to track down a recording of it, so for any of you that missed out (and boy, did you ever), I might relay that site so you can get your own copy.

Today, on the other hand, feels like a blah day. I woke up this morning (and it was barely this morning) with some side pains so I just wanted to lay in bed for a while. Fortunately, after some food, I'm feeling better in that sense, but it still feels like a blah day.

Hope everyone is having a good day, take care and God bless. Bemidji people, YA's, and MusiCampers--I MISS YOU!

(EDIT: To everyone's benefit, including mine, I have deleted a rather long poem that followed this that was filled with angst.)

No comments:

Post a Comment