Hello everyone,
All of the recent snow has really been appreciated, and it's interesting to see how other students change based on the weather. I was randomly watching a group of guys during dinner in Centennial, and one of the guys was pretty quiet except for when he talked about the snow sculptures, with wide eyes, sweeping arm motions and everything. The University had a snow day from 2:30 on today, so a lot of tonight has been tossing around snow and other general things that people do for fun.
Personally, I've been pretty good. Today was a pretty busy day, although having my night class cancelled helped a good deal. I had my CA interview today, which I thought went very well. Today was also the last day of the Busy Student Retreat that St. Lawrence is holding this week, and I'm really glad I signed up for it.
Last Tuesday, Tess, Steve and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and then to Casino Royale. It was a good night. :-) Oh, and during that same night I learned about Tiffany's patented color. I still can't believe that Tess is getting married in less than two months...
Well, recently my life has been focused around classes, so there's not a lot of other exciting stuff to talk about. Plus, today really drained me, so my mind is starting to shut down already. I figured I should ease everyone's mind by proving that yes, I did make it through my first few days of being 20. :-P I hope everyone is doing well and getting a chance to enjoy the snow. Hopefully I can go to bed at some point soon. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless!
~Matt dB
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment