Saturday, March 31, 2007

Toy Story and Cars can make any night better

Hello all,

Well, first off, I have to say that things are going pretty well. Right now, I'm watching Toy Story in the TV lounge... and thanks to my new laptop I can still blog! Unfortunately, I don't have a wireless Internet card yet... oh well, it's still nice to have a laptop period... and it's light too!

So yeah... things have been going well. I had a math midterm on Thursday, which went pretty well. There was one problem I'm not sure how it went... but I said that the last time I had a midterm in that class and I ended up with the third-highest grade in the class. I also had a math midterm in my other math class on Monday. I got it back on Wednesday, and I either got the highest or second-highest in the class. This semester has been really good, especially with midterms; it's nice to have a semester like that for a change. Hopefully I can put a good deal of time towards studying for the sociology midterm which is Monday.

Let's see... what else is there to share. In theatre class, our final project is putting on part of a play, and that's been going well. We had our third meeting or so today, and everyone was getting so excited about what we could do for the final production. We're putting on pieces of Moliere's Miser, so if you have some open time in May, I can send an invitation to our showing.

I'm definitely pretty entrapped about the movie, so I should probably just end the entry. But yeah, things have been going really well. The weather has been beautiful, with the river being the only sign of winter still remaining. It'll be really nice to not have to work this weekend. I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you later, take care and God bless.

Signing off from Recon Station OSBA (my laptop is a Toshiba, but on the top, all the letters came off except for 'os' and 'ba'),
Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment