Hello all.
This past week has been pretty good. Friday was a physics midterm (when my calculator died during the first question), and Emilie's conducting recitals with Chamber Singers. The midterm was okay, although I didn't get to all of the questions, being slowed down some, and the concert was excellent. Oh, and that night, the floor had a zombie movie marathon, which featured Shaun of the Dead, Resident Evil, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
Oh, and speaking of zombies, we had a zombie horde last night!!! In the end, it a little more than 20 of us who wore tattered thrift store clothes, make-up'ed and bloodied ourselves, and stormed Coffman as a zombie horde. We also had C dress up as Jill Valentine (from RE:A), so she was there if we got out of order. Besides scaring some people, getting other people to play along, and encountering some people who were just no fun, we ambushed the Hole because we thought the costume contest was there. Little did we know, there was a "comedian" (I'm using quotes because he really wasn't that funny) in the middle of the act, and he seemed kind of ticked we were there. Oh well, some of us were thinking of storming the stage and eating his brains, but we all agreed that the spoils would far outweigh the effort.
If people wanted to see pics, a bunch of them are up on facebook, or (if you don't have facebook) I can try to send you a few. Well, I have a crapload of homework due Wednesday, so I should get a hold on that today (especially since I had to turn down a theatre thing today--well, it was also the fact that it's an hour-plus bus ride into downtown St. Paul). Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment