Okay, so there's no real reason behind the subject line, but I enjoy the daily dose of people-watching. I don't try to be like "ooh, what is this person thinking?" or "is this person monopolizing their conversation?"... I just like watching people interact.
Anyway... things have been pretty good here. I got the physics midterm results back, which was sub-par, so I need to kick my butt into gear for this next unit. Fortunately, I didn't have midterms this week, and the one on Monday (DS&Chaos) got pushed back to next Friday. Now, I just need to take the philosophy of taking it little by little, in terms of the homework.
Hmm... what else has happened this week... I almost drank my spoon just now... does that count? Uh, this week has seemed pretty basic. Oh, a week or two ago I worked with V (a girl in the new addition) on a redubbing of an anime movie, and on Friday night, Kyle (another guy who helped with it) and I watched what V currently had, and it wanted me to make more fun stuff like that. Uh, other than that, nothing else is popping out in my mind as exciting and fun this week.
So yeah....
I should probably go back to being productive (and work on getting a better memory). Hope everyone is doing well. TTYL, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Saturday, October 7, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment