Wednesday, October 11, 2006

first snowfall

I just felt like leaving a post in the middle of the week... because we had the first snow today!! :-D Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm probably going to eventually start wearing pants and shoes, but we'll have to see. :-P (joking aside, yes I did wear shorts today--quite a few people asked if I was cold and a random guy called me hardcore--and I'll probably start wearing actual fall/winter clothing tomorrow.)

Other than that, I'm the middle of a long week, you could say. Today is day #1 of 3 days straight that homework is due, with day 3 also being a midterm in chaos. It isn't that horrible, it's just random stuff like 2 problems in 13class took like an hour-and-a-half, and resulted in a page-and-a-half of long division by polynomials... (at least that homework got turned in today). Hopefully I can get physics done in a sensible time tonight and then get some chaos done tonight.

Well, I felt like adding a post during the middle of the week for a change--not much else to say. My mum's coming down this weekend, so hopefully I can see her, and there may be another thing I'll blog about after it's happened (so you'll just have to wait in suspence). With that, now I head off to my class, where all we're doing tonight is watching Fight Club. Talk to everyone later, take care, and God bless!

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment