Thursday, May 4, 2006

wow, I thought I was bad before

yeah, I know I haven't written a blog in a while...
Let's see, what all has happened in the past month or so...
IT Week (featuring the IT Ball and the Golden Calculator Hunt with Brandon and Jake)!
beginning the sad process of moving out (like de-lofting yesterday)...
seeing Hamlet!
7th floor madness! (and the gallon challenge and having Suzie's bed in the lounge were just yesterday)
and of course normal stuff like classes, labs (which are all now done!), figuring out classes for next year, socializing on the floor, work, spending time with my peeps, and other such madness.

I could really elaborate with a lot of this stuff, but I really should be studying--finals!! Dah!

My finals schedule is like this: Mon morning--Bio; Mon afternoon--Calc; some time Tues--Comp Sci; Thurs morning--Phys. That means that I really need to shift into 'finals mode' like today. SO... after today, hopefully before like 5, I won't be seen on facebook, MSN Spaces, or MySpace until at least Thursday. If you need to get a hold of me, you should know one of my email addresses. Well, I should be off. I have to get this stuff done before I start busting my hump. I'll see everyone later, and to you Bemidji people, it'll only be a little longer! Take care and God bless.

--Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment