Monday, May 22, 2006

RAH! SUMMER!

hello all,

well, for those of you who were still in wonder, I survived finals week and now a free bird... for a few months that is. I would have blogged and such earlier, but I embarked on a camping trip to the North Shore with Liz, Chris, Erik, Megann, and Skyla right after unpacking my stuff after moving in. (Also, it was an adventure and a half to get my computer adapted to my house's Internet.) Yes, the trip! The trip was so awesome. Summary: Duluth, Goosberry Park, Split Rock Lighthouse, Tetagouche Park, Cascades, Grand Marais and a whole lot of rivers, hills, hikes, and waterfalls in between! It was definitely quite fun.

For those of you who are really wondering (the... maybe seven of you...) about my life this summer, I was just given the position of Assistant Stage Manager for all of the PBP's summer season (except for one show, which is when I will be working as a mentor with the B Team at a summer camp), which is awesome. (Side Note: It would only be more awesome if I would be getting paid for it--dang the PBP for not having any money.) I've already met with the PBP's AD (Artistic Director) and he's quite nice. Oh, and besides being ASM for four shows, I'll be in the cast for two shows: Waiting Until Dark and Guys and Dolls! Oh, the good ol' days of both being in the cast and crew of a theatre production. As for the other parts of my summer, there will definitely be lazy times, visiting old friends (high school, MusiCamp and otherwise), and there will definitely be outings... of what sort... I can't say--yet.

Well, there's stuff I should be off doing... talk to everyone later. Oh, I'll leave you with this thought:

--if you were looking at a piece of music and saw the tempo was "gospel", what would you do? (true story)--

No comments:

Post a Comment