Sunday, July 31, 2005

Michigan Journey...идут, ездя на велосипеде, гигантские грибы и выдумка!!

Okay, some people will probably have noticed that this is my first blog that doesn't have MusiCamp in the title... and the stuff at the end of the title is in Russian. What does it say? Well, you'll have to find out yourself... I just hope it doesn't come out all goobley-gook like when I attempted to email Joe in Russian this morning. (Sorry about that one Joe, but hey, at least the French one worked.) Last night, I discovered the one place online to translate English into Thai (Joe can explain why for that one) but I couldn't get stuff back into English. I mean, sure, there are dictionaries that can do one word at a time, but since sentences in Thai don't have any spaces (in other words, one stream of text until a period, question mark, etc), that didn't go over very well. In any case (PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT), unless you really want to try to figure carp out, don't download stuff from babylon.com... It bites, simple as that. Although from old links, it could have been really neat... but it's not any more.

All right, I'm getting really off subject, so I'll quickly give some info. Tomorrow morning, my sis and I are leaving for Michigan until Saturday, so I'll be out of contact. I may attempt to check my email while I'm on this trip, but unless it's really uber-important, I'll just let it sit until I get back (the big reason I might try to check my email is so I can figure out working with Into The Woods at the PBP). Oh, and some of you MC'ers out there, you might have something coming your way in a few days from Mackinac Island (like to Mr. All-Time Tenor, Scuttle, Pipsy, and part of the MC fam). Well, okay, not just MC'ers will be getting something from Mackinac Island, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Oh, and I remembered another MC quote... "Why? because shrimp is cheaper in death! (insert idiotic grin)" ... Yeah, that'd be me in our little skit (the same one as the blatant Star Wars parody). Also, I have a little word of advice for people like Scuttle who are silly and know fluent German... "Beleidigen Sie einen Drachen für Sie nicht sind knusperig und kosten gut mit Ketschup." With that, I'm off, so I'll talk with people when I get back to MN. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment