Saturday, July 9, 2005

MusiCamp starts tomorrow!! :-D

Hello again. Okay, I know I talked about this in my first blog, but I just wanted to restate the fact that starting tomorrow, I'll be at MusiCamp at BSU for two weeks. This means that other than maybe 15 minutes on the computer and a phone call or two home, I won't be in contact with the outside world. Well, I'll take that back, I'll be able to see people if they come to the finale concerts (hint, hint). They are both on Saturday's (choir- 16th, band- 23rd), both at 1:30 in Bangsberg, and very much free! Well, I'm going to head out because I still need to find audition pieces and pack for camp, and I should also attempt to get some emails out before I head back to the PBP for tonight's show and strike. See everyone later!

P.S. Tank it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment