Today was a long day that I wouldn't call a good day and I don't want to make it the focus on today's blog. It is Tuesday, so that mean I can herald the return of Random Entry Tuesday. I've been trying to think about what I can do to make today's entry special... I think I'm just going to look to my apartment for inspiration.
"Take a random book off the shelf and turn to page 50, and write down line 10."
- "The dollar rose by a factor of more than ten between 1920 and now"
- each asking for some answers about what happens...
- he renounced women for good. The renunciation of all external...
"The object on your left will be your weapon against the zombie apocalypse."
- (Take 1) A bottle of Febreeze... Dead.
- (Take 2) A black coffee mug... still dead, but not smelling as fresh.
- (Take 3) A bottle of water conditioner for freshwater, saltwater & goldfish... ?... I don't even own *a* fish... oh, and dead.
"What are you experiencing with your five senses right now?"
- Hmm... well, I'm seeing what I type on this bright monitor.
- I can hear the clicking of the keyboard as well my window A/C unit.
- I can't say that I can smell anything right now.
- Similar to smell, I don't have any distinct tastes right now.
- I can feel the keyboard with my hands, my chair cushion with my behind, and the carpet with my feet.
Hmm... that felt random enough. I know it's short but I need to catch up on sleep. I think in terms of holidays, I'm going to defer to it being National Self-Awareness Month. Even though today was a difficult day, it helped me reflect on what's going on in my life right now, especially now the traditional school year has started.
Alright, time to call it a night. DFTBA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment