Hey everyone. So as you remember from yesterday, I've had a fair amount on my plate lately. When talking to one of my supervisors yesterday, she stressed the importance of personal time and simply having down time where I don't have to feel productive, whether it's work or personal stuff. Since I was off today, I took the advice and made today a pretty lazy day. I did do a couple of things here and there in the apartment, but for the most part, it was popping into a Nerdfighter hangout, talking with friends, Portal 2 co-op, and time away from the students. I know it's not much to blog about, but I will have those blog-worthy days and topics soon enough, I'm sure.
Hmm... well, today was the last day of Play Days, so as long as they mean 'play' like 'engage in recreational activities' rather than 'a theatrical production', I think that works.
Well, here's to a productive Sunday. DFTBA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment