So, I'm moving out tomorrow... the summer flew by very quickly. Even still, I'm glad I was able to spend time up here and relax (and see a show at PBP, and see the 4th of July parade and fireworks, and I even kind of sort of enjoyed taking a math class). Tomorrow will probably feel like a long day since I'll be taking a final, packing the last things into Erik's car and then we're all drving to Fargo (since Erik has an apt there so we can stay for free). A MusiCamp friend of mine will meet us there and nothing's planned at this point, I'm sure we'll all find something fun to do. Of course, Saturday will be the really long day since we'll be on the road for 8 hrs or so, then move boxes into my apt, and then to the dinner movie theater.
I wanted to publish one last post while I am still in Minnesota. I'll let people know when I make to Missouri one way or another (I'll let people know way in one form or another, that is). Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment