With it now being after midnight (making it Saturday), I now have a week until I leave for Missouri. As to be expected, I'm having the combination of anxiety, excitement, and confusion that comes about from moving away from home to some rather new environment. (Give me a little over a week in MO and that will be the longest span of time I'll have been out of Minnesota.) When I think about this last week, I instantly think of all the things I have yet to do and trying to do some last minute prioritizing. When I think about Missouri, I'm counting down the days...
Overall, life has been going. The math class is going swell, although I need to put time into my cryptography presentation so that is ready to go by Wednesday at the latest (rather than prepare for the final and my presentation the same night). I've been able to spend time with friends, as well as secure the itinerary for the move down (oh the joys of having a friend with an apt in Fargo). I had dinner with my maternal grandparents and uncle tonight, which was really nice. My uncle and mom are planning a trip down in September to see and watch a Bearcat football game, but this could have been the last time I see my grandparents before Christmas.
As much as I would like to continue on, I'm more tired than anything else, and if I want to start this weekend on the right food, a good night's rest is the best place to start. Good night!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment