Hello everyone,
Well, the last few days have been okay. Fortunately, I am now done with the eye exam, camp physical, and dental cleaning/check-up. I'll admit, it is nice to be done with everything rather than having everything spaced out over the summer (well, the part of the summer that I'm here).
I just wanted to post a blog saying that I'll be camping in Duluth with some high school friends until Sunday. The itinerary isn't as planned out as last summer, but we (hopefully) know where we'll be camping the entire time (rather than hopping around from place to place), and we're planning on going to Goosberry again, as well as exploring Duluth this time around (which includes going to the zoo, and seeing the IMAX show about ocean life). So... yeah. Just wanted to let everyone know that.
Things are going well here. My sister went to St. Cloud an hour or two ago to attend a wedding and she'll be back here before I am. Over the past day or two, she's been getting hooked on Guitar Hero. :-P Maybe I can lend her the system while I'm at camp.
Speaking of which, more things are falling in line for camp (including the health info now with that physical on Tuesday). I've also just got some info sent to me about some of the other counselors. It looks like a good deal of us (at least almost all of the people I know about now) are first-year counselors, so that is good to hear. I guess at this point, one of the last big things to do is pack and find costumes/props for the different week themes.
Well, I should get going. There's some other stuff I should do online before my mom comes home. At that point, we're going to the clinic to pick up my new glasses! My current frames were nowhere to be found, so it'll probably take some adjusting. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment