Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YAY! All done!!

Hey everyone! If you couldn't tell by the subject, I'm finally all done with midterms/papers/concerts! Every class took its best shot and I'm still left standing! mwa ha ha!

*pause*

Okay, so technically I have the final part of a math assignment due tomorrow, but I'm really happy that I survived three midterms, a paper, and a concert all in a period of 8 days. As a quick run-over, I aced the chaos test, have no clue about the rhetoric paper (although I'm glad to be done with it), the concert with the SPCO was incredible, physics actually went pretty well, and computational algebraic geometry went quite well too (and I'm priding myself on the fact that I was one of the few people, if not the only, to do the entire test by hand and not by using Maple printouts as my own "work"). Last night and today have been quite relaxing, that's for sure.

Uh, tomorrow is my long day in terms of time, and I'll still have 4 of my 5 classes tomorrow... bleh... including my night class... bleh... which means I won't be able to leave for home until like 9:15... bleh! Anyway, I can tell that I'm rambling so I'll stop now. I'll be in Bemidji from Thursday to either Saturday or Sunday... although those details aren't secure yet. I hope everyone is doing well and that I get to see Bemidji people when I'm home. TTEL, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment