Wednesday, November 15, 2006

two down, three to go

So, I'm adding a new blog because I can (and because I'm still up, even though I shouldn't be). Wow, what a sentence. Anyway, I just felt like dropping a quick line to say that two of my five big things over these two weeks are now done with, and the physics midterm got pushed back to Monday, which is really nice. The chaos midterm went really well, which I was glad to have happen. The first midterm in that class kind of sucked, but I definitely felt better about myself this time around (this being Big Thing #1). Oh, and the reason I'm still up? I finally got around to writing that paper (BT #2) for the rhetoric class. My goodness, I'm glad it's pass/fail, because at this point, I just want to turn it in and be done with it. The biggest thing was that the book that I had to base the paper off of was just... one of those books that said practically nothing yet wanted to be over your head the entire time.

Anyway, I'm really tired, so I'm heading out. I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm still alive after 2 of 5 and that my Big Thing isn't until Sat (concert). Hope everyone is doing well. ttyl, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment