Monday, August 28, 2006

RMRW and such

Hello again. My life is good. Yesterday was definitely the most time I've spent at BSU over the course of one day outside of MusiCamp. We put on three RMRW shows, and let me tell you, I'm glad the football crowd is over with now. Other than people having stupid comments/laughing moments, the shows went well, and oddly enough, I saw people I knew in each crowd. Like I told some of the other RMRW ppl, I'll probably know the most freshmen because of being a BHS alumni.

After the three shows, and all the time spent with the RMRW crew, I hooked up with Erin and Jesse BB and hung with them for a while. It's kind of funny to think that they are both freshmen (although Jesse is 3 credits from being a sophomore). Also, I think it's cool that they are both on the Open Borders floor (for international students). When I was hanging out on the floor, I got picked out as working with RMRW by four or five different people (which I definitely wasn't expecting). People made introductions, and I find myself automatically saying "see you later", even though I probably won't see any of those people again (well, unless I run into them while visiting Jesse and Erin).

Well, for today, I only have an RMRW show tonight, so I'm going to try to be productive in terms of getting ready for college before tonight. Hope people are doing well. For the Bemidji/BSU ppl, I'll be in town until Friday, so if you want to hang out one last time, give me a ring before like Thursday. For the Twin Cities/UMN ppl, I can't wait to see you guys again, and in less than a week! To everyone, be sure to enjoy the rest of the freedom (...ahem...summer) you may still have, and I always love to hear how people are doing. Talk to you all later, take care and God bless.

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment