Thursday, August 11, 2005
I'll admit, I can't think of a title.
Hello again. While looking back at all my previous blog, I notice that they are all written with a sunny disposition and such. Well, don't worry, it's not like I'm sad or pissed off... I just feel a little blank right now. I know one reason for this is the fact that Into the Woods opened tonight at the PBP and I'm tech crew for that. If anyone else has seen ITW, they may understand what I mean. Plus, I feel a little blank inside based on what happened after the show. There was an all cast/crew/PBP people after-glow party at the Union Station. I decided to go since it's the last show of the summer, and it has the possibility of being my last show with the PBP ever (although nothing is set in stone yet, that's for sure), or at least for a long time. Well, I don't know why I did what I did, but I just found myself at an empty table (well, empty lest one) looking around and seeing other people chatting, laughing and having a good time. Okay, I did talk to people, but after those people began to circulate, there I was, at my own table. It always seems like these afterglows have a way of making me feel young. When I started theater back as a fifth-grader, I didn't know anyone so I felt young and apart. After a few years and I got into high school, but still I felt young and apart. Now even, despite being 18, I still feel young and apart from the group. ... I guess these afterglows just aren't my environment, plain and simple. Okay, I'm just going to change the subject. Going backwards, Joe left today to go back to Sisseton. Oh man, spending those days with Joe was so much fun! :-) I know he had fun too, even through the joking and poking fun at him. Like I told Joe, I think it'd be hilarious to see what we would be like if we were roommates at college. (tee hee hee) Oh, now that I look at the time, I should be getting some emails in the... uh... Internet mailbox... before I get some sleep. Talk to everyone later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment